- Added support for CDH 4.3.0
- Added a walk() method to hdfs instances (works similarly to os.walk from Python’s standard library)
- The Hadoop version parser is now more flexible. It should be able to parse version strings for all CDH releases, including older ones (note that most of them are not supported)
- Pydoop script can now handle modules whose file name has no extension
- Fixed “unable to load native-hadoop library” problem (thanks to Liam Slusser)
Fixed a bug that was causing the pipes runner to incorrectly preprocess command line options.
Fixed several bugs triggered by using a local fs as the default fs for Hadoop. This happens when you set a file: path as the value of fs.default.name in core-site.xml. For instance:
<property> <name>fs.default.name</name> <value>file:///var/hadoop/data</value> </property>